Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!




I am linking up with Shay, Shaeffer, and Mel for What's Up Wednesday!
 
 
What We're Eating:
 
We recently tried a new recipe for Succotash and Sweet Potato Stew from the Vegan on the Cheap cookbook. It is one of my favorite plant based cookbooks. You can purchase it here.
 
pic from Amazon.com

We also have tried a zucchini fettuccini recipe from the Good and Cheap cookbook, which is also one of my favorites. You can purchase it here.


pic from Amazon.com
 
 
 
What I am Reminiscing About:
 
I have been thinking a lot about when the kids were first placed and how much they have grown. Mainly due to the fact that I have been spring cleaning and getting rid of clothes again. Why can't they stay little forever?
 
 

 
 
What I'm Loving:
 
Having my beautiful butterfly home!
 


What We've Been Up  To:
 
We have been preparing to take the kiddos to the beach for the first time this weekend! I cannot wait to see their faces when we arrive! They love love love sand!
 
 

What I am dreading:

Nothing right now! :)

What I am working on:
 
Cleaning out the kids' closets and dressers! I feel like if we add one more thing to peanuts' drawers they might explode! :)
 
 

What I am excited about:
 
Easter! I love everything about it and we starting hosting last year, which is super fun! The thing I love most is the reminder of the sacrifices Jesus made for us. What an amazing gift. I am not gonna lie though, the dresses, egg hunts, bunnies, and candies are super fun too! :)
 
 
 
What I am watching and reading:
 
I have been watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I am currently on season 5! If you need another show to start watching, it's amazing!
 
 

 
 
I have not been reading much more than my daily devotionals lately. I read Jesus Calling and I have the One Year Bible App. You can purchase Jesus Calling here. You can get the free You Version Bible app on your mobile phone/tablet and search the plan Bible in One Year.
 
 
from amazon.com
 
 

What I am listening to:
 
 
 
www.klove.com
 
Click the icon to listen to KLOVE online!
 
 
What I am wearing:
 
 
Boring work clothes. :) If you have any ideas on how to spice up my work attire. Please share. I need help! We have to wear business casual, but not too fancy!
 
 
What I am doing this weekend:
 
Going to the beach! Pics to come :)
 
 
What I am looking forward to next month:
 

 

Easter! :)
 
 
 
 
 
*I was not paid to advertise any books, radio stations, or television shows for this post.

 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates on the Littles

Our knight is growing so fast! I cannot believe he will be eleven this year! He loves sports. He just finished basketball and will be start...